ADBL VAMPIRE LIQUID is intended for the extraction of dust from car brake blocks, volatile rust and other metallic impurities from the entire car body.
Its semi-liquid consistency makes it easier to spray over any surface, prevents any run-offs and enables longer operation as it does not dry too quickly. Due to its neutral pH, the product is safe for any types of external car surface and may be applied in everyday maintenance of rims and car varnish.
It successfully removes any ongoing road impurities.
Instructions for Use:
- Spray it onto the entire area of contaminated surface. Make sure that the surface being cleaned is cool.
- Leave it on the surface for 2-5 minutes.
- If necessary, spread it on the surface with paintbrush, brush or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with pressurised water.
- If necessary, repeat steps 1 to 4.
For greater efficiency, before applying the ADBL VAMPIRE LIQUID, remove any ongoing impurities from wheel rims with the use of the ADBL WHEEL WARRIOR or ADBL APC.
Do not leave the product to dry!
Before use make sure that the surface being cleaned is cool!
Before use always perform a test application in the least visible part!
Keep out of the direct sun reach.
Do not frost.
How to use video