ADBL CLAY TOWEL is a towel with a polymer layer, replacing the traditional clay for cleaning car paint. Easily removes tar, resin, asphalt, traces of insects and other persistent contaminants. Its advantage compared to the traditional clay is the ease of use and reduced time required for ideal cleaning of the paint surface. The ADBL CLAY TOWEL is many times more efficient than traditional clay.
- If the vehicle undergoes the process of a thorough cleaning of its paint for the first time, use ADBL TAR AND GLUE REMOVER and ADBL VAMPIRE LIQUID before using the ADBL CLAY TOWEL.
- Never use the ADBL CLAY TOWEL in combination with solvent-based products (e.g. products for removing tar) because they will damage the ADBL CLAY TOWEL.
- Do not expose the ADBL CLAY TOWEL to temperatures above 40°C.
How to use:
- Wash the car thoroughly („two buckets method”) and rinse it, but do not dry.
- Wet the ADBL CLAY TOWEL with water or a solution of, e.g. ADBL SHAMPOO, if the process of a thorough cleaning of car paint is performed for the first time. In case of periodic treatment, use ADBL CLAY GLIDE as a lubricant.
- Avoiding excessive pressure, swipe the ADBL CLAY GLIDE along the paint and windows, using transverse and longitudinal movements.
- Rinse the ADBL CLAY TOWEL regularly in water or a solution of e.g. ADBL SHAMPOO to avoid accidental scratching the paint.
- Polish panel after panel until the paint surface is smooth.
- Wash the car again and dry it.
- Rinse the ADBL CLAY TOWEL thoroughly in water, dry it and store in its original packaging.
Dimensions: 30 cm x 30 cm
How To Use Video